Friday, February 26, 2010

Warm weather I wish!

Yesterday I gave in and bought a new swim suit. Well the top of one anyways. This is the one I bought!! Isn't it cute?! Since I have lost weight my other swimsuits from last year don't fit me at all. I'm really excited for this one because not only is it modest but LONG! If you know me you know my torso is SUPER long and my legs are SUPER short. Having both parents with short legs i was doomed. My last bathinsuit I bought was WAY cute but it wasn't long enough and it fit me funny. It made me look like I had a hunchback cuz my back didn't fill out. Anyways, the swimsuit was kinda pricey....$47.00 but I figured it will last me awhile (I hope).


I'll have to find some bottoms but isn't it CUTE?! I can't tell it gets warm and I can use it!! :]

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

I love it!! I need to lose the rest of my baby weight then I can start looking myself!