Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh boy!

I'm back!

Do you all like how long that lasted?? See this is my problem, I have so many posts that I start thinking they will sound all clever like other peoples blogs and then I realize how stupid I'm sounding and they end up never getting posted.

I'm not clever, or funny but yet a few of you still read my blog.

I don't have anything smart to say like what blush works well with your skin or what type of brownies that i'm making that have multiple delicious things in them.

I once thought when I was little that I would be a writer like Lousia M. Alcott (Little Women) that went down the drain after I finished my fifth chapter in "The Bear Family" book. It was creative, funny, awesome, but sucked in the grammar area. This post is a good example of my terrible grammar.

I also thought once I would be a nurse, that was shot to heck when my dad sat on scissors at Christmas and I fainted.

Once I told my good friend Mandy that I would be going to clown college when I grew up. After thinking about it I decided that my feet are big enough and I don't need to wear red shoes that would make them bigger.

I have started many quilts in my short life time. How many have I finished? 3. How many did i keep? 1. If you're reading this(you know who u are) I would like those blankets back please.

Also when i was in sixth grade I thought I was a fast runner (very fast runner). Once I hit seventh grade track i realized that I'm slower than a snail. I have no running, jumping, leaping, throwing, or hurdling abilities. All hopes of being a cool, fast runner flushed down the drain.


When i was in second grade I tried out to be one of the monkeys for the Wizard of Oz. I smiled. I didn't make it.... I blame that for the reason of why I never acted in High School.

I also in sixth grade fell in love. I called this boy (we will name him bob) Dreamy! Oh how dreamy bob was. I now know why I was so strange.

In tenth grade I thought I would show off how far I could kick my shoe....It ended up on the roof of the high school. After walking around with one shoe and one sock a kind boy climbed up on the roof and got my shoe.

In fifth grade I thought I would impress a boy with my mad bike riding skills. It ended with boy on ground, his tire bent, me bruised and broken, and a very bad joke that would haunt me forever.

I have learned that I need to just laugh at myself.

We all have our faults, but that makes us Human!! Also gives you something to laugh at!
-Kaylie

1 comment:

Mrs Buchanan said...

You're silly. You make me laugh. hehe I have a handful of stories for you when I pulled something stupid. We all do stupid things like that.