Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Light Green and Pink :]

I know I just posted.....but......(sorry if your getting sick of me...)


If i were to pick another area to study in school other than teaching, and photography I would do Interior Design. Someday I want to do my kitchen in light green, light pink and a vintage floral (if there is a such thing haha). Pretty much a thirties/forties style theme.

Photobucket

I love the colors in this kitchen!! I also love the table and the hutch. Super wonderful! Just makes me happy. Doesn't it do that for you too?!



Photobucket
I LOVE the cabinets in this one as well. I also love the sink. Believe it or not I love the light.
I also love the shelf above the window. I pretty much just love everything about this one!


Photobucket
This one isn't my favorite. I don't like most things in it. I do like the curtains, and the plates.



Photobucket
Off subject but I LOVE THIS BED!!! Just speaks Yummmm :]

K
I Promise this is my last post for today haha and hopefully the next few days!

Kaylie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love what they did with the photos on the clothesline! That is inspiring!!