Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today

Good Day :]

Went swimming after working out. It felt SOOOO good. I thought my legs were gonna fall off after i ran today. All I see is me running and falling off. How pathetic would that be?! I can see it now :
GIRL DIES AFTER FALLING OFF TREADMILL. SHE ONLY RAN ONE MILE!!!

I did write stuff here....I accidentally deleted it....So think of something clever and pretend that its here:







This says: I get frustrated trying to judge whether acne creams are having any effect. In the spirit of controlled trial, i used one on just half my face for a few weeks.

It was cool seeing the effects so clearly, so i got some friends to try different treatments.

-Ok you try the acid first.
-Wait we should randomize the trials. Got a coin?

Ok, Call it. Heads she gets the-
YOU!

Hehehe Hopefully you get it.

Also funny story
Most of you know how out of it I am when i first wake up. I have been told that it's pretty funny. Well this morning was one of those mornings. I woke up to my alarm wanted to turn it off. Some reason I got out of bed even thought I can reach my alarm while still in bed. My foot was asleep, didn't realize this tell I got OUT of bed. I slid off my bed, my bed slid off the stilt things its on, and I landed on the floor. I had to put the bed back on the stilts. Good morning to me!! haha

No comments: