Monday, February 15, 2010

No pictures.....

Hello World,
So I have a few things I need to post about but well, we have a small problem. I have a little camera that I have had for awhile. It's a Sanyo and it serves me very nicely but no way of getting my pictures from the camera to my computer. See when I had my laptop I would just take out the card and insert it into my laptop. Well I can't do that now. What about the cord you ask? Well....it's somewhere but where I'm not sure at this point in time. So, no pictures until I either find my cord or get another laptop. It might be awhile. I had a great weekend! It was full of family, friends, high school basketball game, laughing, church, Parowan, Brian Head, and sledding!! I know you all can't wait to see my pictures huh?! Well neither can i! haha. But until then I'm going to post on something else.

Blog Stalking
We all do it. I know you all do! I always see random visitors on my blog and thats ok(as long as they aren't creepy people! Are you creepy?! If so please leave now. Thank you!) but I also have a few blogs that I like to look at and read. Most of these are stay at home moms that have had something happen and how they are dealing with it. Most of you read the "Daily Scoop" Blog. I love to read her posts! I just can't get over her determination! I also read a few others. Some are funny and most are inspirational. It just blows my mind at how strong people are, what people go through and how they pull through it! I don't know what i'll have to go through someday in life but hope that if I ever do that I can be as strong as these women.

Also a shout out to my mom she is just great! I LOVE YOU! and to my grandmas and my great grandma. You all are such blessings to me!

-Kaylie

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

I just checked out "Daily Scoop" what an incredible woman! I don't know if I could ever been so strong. I'm going to have to keep checking back on that one.