Thursday, February 11, 2010

Grateful Day

When Life gives you lemons make some lemonade.

It's strange how life is so unexpected, things happen when you least want them and when you're not ready for them. Sometimes they are good things and sometimes they are bad. I just wanted to post a good post after such a sad one that I left a couple days ago. I should be grateful that my roommate and I weren't hurt. I'm sad about what they took but I'm grateful for being watched over. I fail constantly to remember that heavenly father has blessed me in so many ways. I'm always seeming to be upset with what I want to happen that wont or that did happen that i didn't want. I have been a grouch and thats wrong. I am so blessed! Things will happen in their own time and not when I want them, but when heavenly father thinks is the best time for them to happen. I have really been trying to be more grateful and not such a downer! I am doing the best I can, striving to be the happiest I can, and thats all that he asks for. I can't and shouldn't try to be someone or something that I'm not. I'm me and thats a good thing. I just have to have faith that he knows whats best, I don't. What happened was bad but it wasn't the worst and I'll be ok and i'll live :] One day at a time!

Also Happy Birthday Daddy!! LOVE YOU :]

Oh How I love them! What would I be without my family??!!

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

What a great post! Sometimes it's really hard to remember the good and be positive when things all around us are falling apart. Thanks for that great reminder!