Saturday, February 20, 2010

Catch UP!

I'm a little late at posting this but its pretty much an update on the past two weekends!

Two Weekends ago, I met Kels, Delaney, and their friend Whitney in St. George. We went and saw Dear John, did some shopping (i didn't buy anything....I have become way cheap lately...) laughed a TON, I ate a marshmallow that was HUGE! One of the funniest stories while we were in St. George was at Arctic Circle.

Kim was driving us because I was staying the night at their condo. We all decided we were hungry so we went through the Arctic Circle drive through. Well Kels and I decided we wanted a #1 thinking it was a normal cheese burger. No, it was some Ranch Burger. Delaney at first wanted a shake, then decided she wanted a number one also along with Whitney. After we had figured out that the number one wasn't what we wanted we then decided we wanted a value meal. Well after re ordering everything we finally got what we wanted! I give the girl working there props for dealing with our mess haha. At the end we were all laughing so hard that it was hilarious.

I then woke up early that morning to drive home. It was snowing SO bad. I am not exaggerating when I say my feet were shaking in my boots! Yes i was wearing boots. I said a prayer from black ridge mountain or whatever its called tell I pulled into Cedar. I had a long convo with Heavenly Father haha.

Photobucket
Waiting for Dear John!
It was SO GOOD!

Photobucket
Classy haha

Photobucket
Haha I love this picture we were gangsta haha

Photobucket
Life would be boring without Dear Delaney!

Photobucket
Kels impersonation of Michael Jackson haha

Photobucket
I like them do u?! Just Kidding! :)

Last weekend
Last weekend I had a four day weekend! I left Cedar Friday morning to head home and watch Josh and Grandma Lulu for the weekend. It was my dad's birthday and well Valentines Day so I offered to watch them so my parents could go away. Things didn't work out so great. Short version Josh went to St. George Thursday for his Knee, they thought he had tore his ACL so they had him come back Friday for an MRI. My parents were gonna leave Friday but couldn't cuz my dad had to drive Josh down there.(Oh the day he can drive we will all sing!) So I hung out with Kels, McKenna, Delaney, Brooke, Matt, Josh, Landon...I think thats all??? haha. I met up with kels at her house where we chilled :] Then we picked up McKenna and headed to the basketball game. It was way fun but I stood in the student section which was just strange. I swear I got the stink eye from the French horn player!...haha I still had fun though!

Photobucket
Me, Matt, McKenna, and Kels

Photobucket
For some reason whenever we take a picture matt's head is always somewhere haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


After the game we played Rock Band. We decided to do it on random song. It was SO FUNNY! The first song we did I played guitar. It was way hard and my poor fingers were KILLING! All of a sudden the T.V turned off....Well...after a few mins of trying to figure out what happened we figured out that I had accidentally pushed the remote with my elbow! haha We got a good laugh. I love all those guys they are so fun! At one point I turned around to see Matt with this:

Photobucket
haha love that kid!

Saturday my parents left and so I taxied Josh around (license in August!!) Then went and hung out with Kels. We took ourselves to dinner at Rewind. Way yummy :]

Sunday morning I headed back to Cedar, went to church. Sat in the chapel for three hours due to the fact that we were combined with three other wards.....It went SO long. Sadly I feel like a church failure cuz I didn't really listen at all....I need to improve at that.
I then headed over to Parowan to meet up with Kels, her mom and the twins at her grandparents house! We played the biggest idiot...I don't know the real name of it haha. I ended up being the biggest idiot after teasing Kels that she was going to be!!
Monday morning we headed out to Brian Head to her grandparents cabin. We had to hike in, then went sledding!! It was SO FUN!!

Thanks Jill for letting me come!! I really had a fun time!!

Photobucket
Out front of the cabin!

Photobucket

Photobucket
all of the water was frozen so why not melt snow?!

Photobucket
Ready to go sledding!! haha

Photobucket
kels ready to go also!

Photobucket
Cheese

Overall it was such a great four day weekend!! I had such a good time!! I just wished it could have been longer!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Dear Kaylie,
I know, I'm a slacker! I''m so busy getting ready for Blue & Gold banquet coming up on Tues! I'll be SOOO glad when it's over!! I have about 4 posts that I need to do. Good to see you in Cedar - come visit! :)