Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blessings, Mom, and Some Killer Knees :]

This weekend was such a good one!

Friday afternoon my awesome mom came up to stay the night! We had such a fun time! We went to the gymnastics meet that night and dressed up in PINK for breast cancer awareness. Sadly they lost....but it was a WAY good meet! After that Jessica, my mom and I headed over to Wingers for some dinner. It was SUPER good :] After that we went and got some Fro Yo, also yummy! We then headed home and just chilled. The next morning my mom and I went to the bookstore where I bought the book below. We then went and saw Dear John. We laughed a ton and had such a good time! It was an awesome weekend :] We forgot to take pictures when we were actually doing anything so we took them in the car when she was leaving.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Laughing lol

Photobucket
She didn't want her face showing??? She said she had a big head lol whatever!!

Photobucket
Funny one :]

AWESOME weekend :)!!!!!!!

Today I went and did the aerobics here on campus. O..my...gosh.....I was literally sweating from everywhere!! I now walk like a pregnant woman and stairs scare me but it was sooo awesome!! I cursed at it the whole time i was actually doing it. For some reason I like the pain of working out though...is that weird?? It makes me feel that I did something productive and something good for myself. I like feeling and knowing that I accomplished something that I didn't think i could!! Also working out makes me happy :] I think i owe the working out gene to my mom who at one time was an aerobics instructor herself!! ya thats right, go mom! Even though I ache and kill i'm going tomorrow again for Body Pump!! Shoud be fun! :] I'm getting there slowly!!

No comments: