Friday, February 19, 2010

UGH

Today well I have had better days. I wanted to sleep in....some reason I woke up at 8:30. Yes, i'm complaining, I'm sorry.

For months in my room has been this ugly drawer. I have wanted to move it for MONTHS! Everyday I come in my room I set everything on it and it has turned into my junk top of a drawer...if that makes sense. haha. So after many months of looking at that stupid ugly drawer I moved it. Well I had this great idea to move it into my closet and move my other set of drawers to the other side of my closet wall. It didn't work well....to say the least. This is why and when I need a guy in my life. They would have either fixed it and made it work or told me that it wouldn't fit.

Photobucket
Clearly I have a VERY bad eye!


Photobucket
It made a cool place to vent my anger at the stupid drawer!!

In the end....everything stayed where it started.
The motto of my day today.

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

I never would have guess you weren't outgoing. You seem like such the social type. I have times like this too, somedays are easier than others I find where I'm very outgoing and others I'm a closed shell. I hope things get better for you. and I didn't know you had a bad relationship? Do you mind me asking? shoot me an email on facebook if you'd like :)