Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow

I have had an interesting day. I have noticed that when it snows my mood goes down the drain. I'm normally, I think a pretty happy person. I have my random spurts of blah-ness but for the most part i'm pretty good. Today it snowed. Every kid at the preschool i swear was on sommething today. OFF the WALLS! My mood went down the drain. I didn't get to work out, and so I didn't do my wii fit either, this added to my bad mood. Also, i'm really missing home today, mostly my family. I really never have been much of a home-body. When I was little I would push my mom out the door when the babysitter came. I went to D.C for a week, never once got home sick. Lately I have become a home body. I call my mom everyday more than once haha. Usually its about a question or just to talk. I talk to my dad a lot also. Josh, well not so much. So this post is just a thanks to such wonderful parents! I love you guys so much. You have put up with a lot from me (specially during my high school years). Thanks so much!




I love you!

No comments: