Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tag im it TWICE :]

I know i just blogged like yesterday night but Mckenna has tagged me twice (which is good cuz i actually like to fill these things out lol)
lol so here it goes :]

THE FIVE
10 years ago I:
1. was nine going on ten
2. i was still in elementary school
3. My best friends were Mandy Carter, Christine Sinclair, Dani Corry, and Garett Madril and Zach
4. Playing in our "tree house" at the school
5. Thought that i was sooo old and was inlove with a silly boy lol

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. clean our apartment its SICK well not that bad but it needs to be cleaned
2. Finish my homework
3. Get a life lol
4. Eat some dinner
5. Sleep

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Escobar Chips
2. triskets
3. I love love cheese sticks...but they are soo bad so i dont eat them a lot if i did i would be the size of the house lol
4. I LOVE cream cheese and wheat thins
5. ummm.....idk lol i just love food...Milk?

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Go to Disney land and Yosemite with my family
2. Travel to all sorts of places
3. get a new car!!!!!!!!!
4. Offer to pay my schooling
5. Buy a house or put it into the bank probably both lol

5 places I have lived:
1. Palmdale Cali
2. Kanab Utah
3. Cedar City
4.
5.

Five jobs I have had:
1. Babysitter
2. Doing something for stamping UP...it was short lol
3. Zion Pharmacy :] :]
4. Special Tees
5. Back to the Pharmacy
and at the moment LOOKing for a job

I tag...
1. Jennifer
2. Kelsie
3. Sarah
4. Cassie
5. My mom even though i know she wont do it lol

Ok another one!
What are the last three things you purchased?
1. Food?
2. Stuff to decorate our apartment with
3. Breaking Dawn

What are your three favorite movies?
1. Oh wow..there are so many...Beauty and the beast
2. Pirates (1-3)
3. The notebook

What are three things you have not done, yet?
1. Cleaned our apartment
2. ate
3. slept

What three things can you not live without?
1. My family
2. My friends
3. Church

What are your three favorite dishes?
1. Chicken Alfredo oh wow lol
2. Mac and CHEESE :D :D
3. pizza? i love all foods pretty much

What are your three favorite TV shows?
1. Gilmore girls
2.Pushing Daisy's
3. SMALLVILLE

What are the last three places you have traveled to?
1. Cali alot of places in cali thats where my family all lives so ya
2. Nauvoo :]
3. All the states it takes to get there

What are your three favorite desserts?
1. Banana split shake :]
2. A brownie split from Grandees
3. cheese cake from olive garden

What are three things you would buy if money was not an issue?
1. a House
2. a car
3. anything i wanted and help others i suck at the only three thing

If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
1. umm....to have my dad not have to work away from home and not have to work for the movie industry
2. to change somethings in my life
3. and more but hey they are wishes!! i cant tell or else they wont come true :]

*3 people I tag: (even though they may have done this tag before)
1. Jennifer
2. Kelsie
3. Anyone else that wants to do it :]

No comments: