Monday, August 4, 2008

camping 08

so i have been trying to post this stupid post since sunday but everytime i did it had some problem so on sunday i went on a day camping trip with my family! So need to post pictures on that! We went up to duck creek for the day since we havent been able to go camping this whole summer due to some sad things. I'm just warning, my family is crazy! lol

PICTURES

My dad is a nut, this was my moms idea, to be funny and have him look like hes eating the barbecue? lolwe decided to play a lil football these pictures are all of our "amazing" throws, my mom :]

Me, this is why i didn't play any sports in high school lol

me with the football oh dear i look like im about ready to eat it!
After some rummy we went and walked around the lake, this is a good picture of my dad and my "lil" brother but not of me, we were looking into the sun so thats why we look a lil Chinese

And yet again my goof of a dad, but this was with the help of me, i was trying to hide behind him and well this is what happened lol
brother and sister, see we really do like eachother i promise! plus i really like this pic a lot
finally one with my mom!! me, my mom and josh :]

when we got back we as a family played risk josh will say he won but i really won!

and after a long day we had a fire, again idk what my dad is doing? lol being a goof and josh well look at those feet!!

so thats all there are a lot more posts coming up there has been so much to post on! i have my scrapbook i made for maggie, trip to maggies wedding then ill have family pictures, and me playing with the orchestra at the grand canyon....during this time i need to find time to pack to move back...i move back on the 18 ya!!

well night all im sick and tired...

-Kaylie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool blog layout :)