Monday, August 25, 2008

My new hobbie!

Today was my first day of school im a second semester sophomore now so all my classes are education classes for my major in Elementary Education, it was a good day! I love all my classes and im also taking a Ballet class which was great but was interesting....most the people in it have takin ballet before i took it when i was six but i dont remember any of it! So it was good but im like behind everyone...and i showed up in tennis shoes and basketball shorts lol im sure people thought i looked like an idiot...but for the main reason i was gonna post!

Wait for it....wait for it....

I have taken up the sport of SWIMMING!!
Now as most of you know im horrible at sports i have no coordination whatsoever! But i have decided to start swimming everyday to loose the weight that i've been trying to so long to loose! I probably look like a hippo trying to swim cuz well the only swimming lessons ive ever taken was when i was four years old. Also most the time i have to leave my eyes closed cuz i cant open them underwater cuz my contacts. Im so sure i looked really funny but hey im gonna loose the weight!! Even if i do look like a beached whale! So thats my story for the day :]
Toodles
Kaylie
ps....also i dont understand some things.........

2 comments:

Sarah Greener said...

I am glad that you are taking some fun classes in the midst of all the education ones! Swimming will be fun and will definitly keep you in shape! Good luck with school!

Kassi said...

I love your family pictures!! You have such a fun family! I have been trying to get Colby to get me a good camera for ages. Someday. (sigh)
I need to say KAYLIE YOU DO NOT LOOK LIKE A "HIPPO" or "A BEACHED WHALE" I think it is great that you want to keep yourself in shape. It is important to be heathly but don't you think for one minute you are a "hippo"
It sounds like you have some great classes, good luck with all of it!
Kassi :D