Thursday, August 21, 2008

Internet DOWN....GRRR

hey everyone
So im at school i actually moved in on Monday but i have been REALLY struggling with my STUPID Internet connection something about my router wont hook up to my Internet...idk? Its really getting on my nerves and i never realized how dependent i am to my Internet, its kinda sad....so im at the SUU library...which might i add...this keyboard is REALLY Loud....kinda embarrassing. Anyways ill have more stuff like pictures and junk hopefully tomorrow i had to call some guy to come and hopefully (cross ur Fingers) fix my Internet.. I have met my roommate's well two of them the other one is Sarah Chapman who i roomed with last year :] I really like both of them they are both very nice lol. After cleaning my apartment i liked it lol Luckily my whole family (literally) helped move me in i was very glad cuz it went by SOO much faster :D but ya soon ill have pictures of my room to post and maybe some of my new roommate's? who knows lol Im trying to find a job which so far has been somewhat unsuccessful...oh well hopefully soon ill have a job so i can get a new car which is much needed for gas purposes :] Ok well im out toodles :D
Kaylie

No comments: