Friday, August 1, 2008

Beauty and the Beast, a stitch, and happy birthday!

Hey


This week has been pretty interesting....



So i've been helping out with Kanabs Production of Beauty and the Beast! I've been doing the makeup and will be again for the next two nights. I love all the people in the play! Everyone is just so nice and funny :] If you have the chance you should go see it cuz its well worth the money! I do the makeup cuz well...i cant act lol. I guess i could i just have always been too scared to. I blame it on Linda, i tried out for the Wizard of Oz when i was like ten and i didn't get it and ever since i've never tried to act...lol JUST KIDDING i dont blame linda, but the stories true lol! Anywho i love to work behind the scenes cuz as i said before i love all the people in the play! Plus a lot of people in the play are my really close friends, so enough with the talking time for pictures!

Tyler and I! Hes such a funny kid hes La foo...spelling?





Dani and I, we are actually becoming better friends which is really good

Emily Downward, shes like i swear everything in this play and Lindsey Keller lol She is Mrs. Potts


Andrea Fisher and me, shes my lil brothers age which i cant believe shes a cutie!

Maggie May shes the feather duster lol gosh i love that girl!



Some of the gang



This was maggies mad face....dont ask lol


Devin, Maggie and me, i felt like a lil kid at Disneyland when u get ur pictures takin with all the characters lol


Garett and me, he has base on thats why his face looks a lil pale lol gosh that kids good looking! i think everyone can agree on that fact :P



Courtney and me! I love this girl! I have the same odd looking smile in all these pics like "ooo im gonna get ya!"....o dear lol

Also on not such a good note..i went to the doctors yesterday to get a mole checked and Dr. Ott was all well we need to remove it and we can do it today! TODAY?! i dont know if anyone else is like me but i need a few days to build myself up to get ready for something like that. I protested and poor Dr.Ott probably thought i was a brat cuz my mom kept saying just do it today get it over with and i kept saying no...well ended up i had to do it that day cuz there were no other openings available since im moving on the 18th of August.....so my moles gone..and i have one stitch........

Also its, my lil brothers birthday today, hes turning 14! So happy bday josh!(ill do a better post on that later)


So ya thats all for today


Toodles hope everyone is good


-Kaylie

2 comments:

Kelsie Blake said...

That play was awesome! I must say that your make-up ablilities are pretty great! From where I was sitting you didn't really notice how much they were wearing.good job! haha :D

Sarah Greener said...

Looks like you have been busy! Sorry about the mole situation! Yikes...