Saturday, August 30, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things!

ok so i just got back from being in kanab for well like a day and a half....I drove down yesterday and the family went to duck creek me included today for a little bit. Anyways i dont have like ANYTHING to blog about sooo i have seen a few people doing this so i thought i would try it! Plus im putting off reading my textbook...uck!



These are a few of my favorite things!


1. My family






I think Josh is two here and im eight? but im not sure lol Us at christmas so many years ago!





2. My Friends




Oh dear we are a bunch of goofs, and these aren't my only friends i have sooo many more!






3. Disneyland!!! :]



Oh goodness! I just love disney i love everything about it, someday when i get married i want my theme to be disney!



4. Yosemite



Ever since i was like one ive gone here with my family! Its like a second home and i love it! plus its sooo beautiful!





5. Freeze it! Hairspray



6. The church and the temple and everything that goes with it!





7. Smiling and being silly and crazy with friends!


One night last summer sarah and i decided to go around town and goof off. Well somehow sarah came up with putting jackets on our heads like turbans it was sooo fun and i just love this picture lol



8. Music, Wicked, Singing, piano, and everything else that can go with that!




9. Chicken Alfredo! Oh goodness its the best ever!






10. And this will be the last for now even though these aren't the only favorite things in my life :]




Scrapbooking which leads me into my last lil thing i wanted to say!






Thanks to a few people like Kelsie i found this web page its called Scrapblog.com and its AWESOME!! Its for scrapbooking and making slides out of them. Once i make them though, i press my favorite button on my keyboard ctrl+print screen which copies the picture on ur screen. Then i paste them it into my paint program, the one that comes with every computer. From there i just save it and then i can put it on my blog header!






So here is one i've done everyone should really check it out! Its sweet! Also the header i have know thats how i did that one was with Scrapblog...i hope that made some sense if not email me or comment and i can help ya if u want to do it too.


Well thats all tonight! Hope u enjoyed it :]


Toodles


Kaylie

No comments: