Thursday, August 14, 2008

thoughts, friends, trials

hey
So not much has been going on lately, i move on Monday :] im excited! I performed with the Symphony of the Canyons on wednesday, it went good cept i had to wear a really ugly outfit, i looked like i had just stepped out of the 70's or something, not saying the 70's were bad just well the outfit was ugly! I went to the Young Single Adult activity tonight up at Zion Ponderosa Resort, it was a lot of fun :D i love being with my friends and i always forget how much i miss them! Now for my depressing part of my blog....im gonna put it into a different color so that if you dont want to read it u can just skip down to the none depressing part....
Here it goes...

So, have you ever had someone you really cared about, and their life is like falling apart, and you know that you need to help but you dont know how?! I have a few friends that are having a hard time, and they all are people that i really care a lot about! I want to help them and tell them that im there for them, which i do, but sometimes its scary you know? Cuz you dont know how to help them....usually i try to just be there and listen cuz thats usually what they need the most, is someone to listen...but this time its things that i dont know how to help with...Since im growing up the trials it seems get harder and bigger....I tell them everything is gonna be alright but sometimes i feel like im lying to them cuz i dont know if it is gonna be ok.....I just wish that i knew how to help...i hate feeling so helpless and afraid, that im not going to be able to help....Sometimes i wish i could just go back to when your like six and ur biggest problem is someone hogging the slide so u cant go down it....I just pray that i can help them and say the right things...and be somewhat of a help through their hard time. I know that if i was going through a tough time, which i have in the past, that they were there for me no matter what it was or how i acted.....Gosh i love my friends they have really put up with me in the past few years. Even when i left for a lil while with other friends, when i came back they were waiting with open arms! I hope i can be a good friend like my friends are to me.....My heroes are my friends :]......Also i have never really seen how truly blessed i am! I take so many things for granit. I have a family that loves me, a roof over my head, i never go hungry, i havent had that many hard trials in my life, i have a family that will last forever and i belong to the true church; really who could ask for more? really!

So i love this song and it just puts everything together

So Small lyrics
Carrie Underwood
Yeah, Yeah
[Verse 1]What you got if you ain't got love
the kind that you just want to give away
It's okay to open upgo ahead and let the light shine through
I know it's hard on a rainy day
you want to shut the world out and just be left alone
But don't run out on your faith
[Chorus]'Cause sometimes that mountain you've been climbing is just a grain of sand
What you've been up there searching for
forever is in your hands
When you figure out love is all that matters after all
It sure makes everything else seem so small
[Verse 2]It's so easy to get lost inside
a problem that seems so big at the time
it's like a river thats so wide
it swallows you whole
While you sit around thinking about what you can't change
and worrying about all the wrong things
time's flying by
moving so fast
you better make it count 'cause you can't get it back
[Chorus]Sometimes that mountain you've been climbing is just a grain of sand
What you've been up there searching for
forever is in your hands
When you figure out love is all that matters after all
It sure makes everything else Seem so small
Sometimes that mountain you've been climbing is just a grain of sand
What you've been up there searching forforever is in your hands
When you figure out love is all that matters after all
It sure makes everything else Oh it sure makes everything else Seem so small
Yeah, Yeah


k all done with my depressing spill....
So i hope everyone is good, i dont know what the purpose of this post was but it helped me get somethings off my chest so i guess thats good?
K night
-Kaylie

2 comments:

Kelsie Blake said...

I totally know how you feel. That song is awesome! I listen to it whenever I'm having a bad day because it makes me feel better...most of the time. Except the past couple days. When reality hits me and I can't change anything.

Sarah Greener said...

Good luck on your second year of college!! That is so fun! I am sorry that things are not going so well for some of your friends:(
Just try to be the best example that you can for them and love them no matter what!