Sunday, August 10, 2008

Maggies wedding!

So this past week i drove up to provo with Sarah Chapman and stayed at Mandy Claysons apartment with Emily and Linsey Keller to then the next day drive down to Manti for Maggies wedding. I wasn't able to go in but I LOVE THE MANTI TEMPLE! Thats where i want be married someday for all time and eternity! Its so strange to me watching my friends get married, this is the third this summer and im only nineteen! Im so happy for maggie and devin though, they are happy together and i was so grateful that i was able to be there for her on her special day.

All the friends at the front of the temple
Us girls :] Mandy, Sarah, and I
Cute pic of Sarah and Mandy horrid of me...but oh well
This was on the way home it was sooo pretty! It pretty much rained everywhere we went!
Maggie and I at her Reception :]
Nicole and I at the reception :]
On the way to the temple!
the temple! Gosh its soo beautiful!
Mandy, Adam (mandy's boyfriend) and Sarah waiting for maggie to come out!




Maggie and I, she looked so pretty!Coming out of the temple!



Sorry they are all really out of order!

It was a fun time i was glad to get home but im so happy for maggie! CONGRATS!!

-Kaylie

No comments: