Sunday, August 24, 2008

Family Pics!




























Ok time for some more updating!
Last Sunday a week from today we got together and took some family pictures! So instead of writing all about them im gonna just post them but first let me brag on my camera that took the pictures! It a REALLY nice nikon that i got for graduation last year and it takes beautiful pictures!! Its so nice to have a pretty much professional camera cuz then we can take our own family pics! For the ones that have all four of them in them my grandpa took and some i took, i then played with the colors and stuff so enjoy!
beware there are alot!!

















My mom dad and my moms mom, grandma Lulu :]













all of us :] we look so happy! lol



I love my dog Annie :] i would call her puppy but shes a lil bit bigger than a puppy lol















My Mom and Annie!





Me and my grandma lulu



Josh and my Grandma Lulu...idk what annies doing lol









My mom and Grandma Lulu

















My mom and I, i think our smiles look a lil alike what do u think?...and yes we are sucking in lol :




My dad and i...not the best picture in the world











My dad and his parents, my Papa Dave, and Grandma Jean










Papa Dave, Grandma Jean, Daddy, Mommy, and Josh lol































Grandma Jean and Papa Dave






















My grandpa and grandma with their only two grandkids :D





















Ahh how cute! My mom and dad































My mom and dad again :]






















Kisses?!






















gazing into eachothers eyes hehe






















i love my family!














I love this pic of my mom lol she looks so happy lol































the four of us, i think its a good pic dont u?!






















hehe this one is interesting











this one is funny lol












and last but not least my family! I love my family im so blessed, im so blessed that i was able to get both sides of grandparents in the pictures...cept Papa Arvil but he was there in spirit











hope everyone is good!











more updates coming soon











Kaylie



No comments: