Tuesday, September 2, 2008

cute blog layouts :] and hippie hair

wow...i really need a life or to go to bed....anyways

i found these really cool blog pages that are like http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ but kinda better honestly! They aren't as easy as the other ones to put in ur blog but anyways here are the websites:





anways the top two are REALLY cute so ya thats all for me tonight oh one more thing i was playin with photo shop in one of my classes and i gave myself long hair lol idk if i like it but what do u think?


I think i look like a hippie and its just a bad pic of me as usual anyways just focus on the hair and let me know :D cuz i really want to chop my hair....

Kaylie

3 comments:

McKenna said...

Thanks for those Web sites!! There are soo many cute backgrounds its hard to choose!!

Sarah Greener said...

Thanks for the heads up on background websites!! I am always looking for something new and cute!

Merilee said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. School's great. Love your blog layouts and scrap pages you do! Take care!