Monday, September 8, 2008

Moon Boots and bugs

Ok im going to complain for a little bit, idk why im doing it on my blog but im sorry and if you dont want to read it i wont be offended :]


anyways




So school is going good i love all my classes and i have actually made some friends in them which is amazing for me since im like shy as a bug in a rug(bad comparison sorry) But the thing im having a hard time with is well...guys....Im so freakin shy i cant even smile at them! I want to make friends that are guys cuz right now i have like two....and they dont even live in cedar. I try to talk to guys but then the dreaded awful awkward silence comes.....everytime...my brain just goes blank! I was reading my patriarticle blessing last night...and everywhere it was like "when the time is right", "be patient..." I think i need to aquire the great virute Patience....UGH but its something that i have never had! Thats why im a horrid cook....i cant just wait for the food to be done, so i make fast things! k...now im a lil off subject but i think u get the idea....Im sure this is something that every girl has complained about and that all the married women that are reading it are going...be single its better that way...and im sure when i get married...SOMEDAY....ill say the same thing...but as of right now im sick of being lonely and having nothing to do! So my goal that im going to work on is to gain patience....i hope it works :] ok




Other subject:


I love my mom!!!! Last saturday we went shopping in the great hot st.george! I was in great need for some new pants since my legs are SO short and no pairs of pants fit me length wise and i have to wear them cuffed up so high that they could hold water in them...anyways we went and i had a blast! I love when me and my mom hang out cuz its like we are the same age! It was great :] We were at Ross looking for shoes and my mom found some HUGE UGLY moon boots! And of course she had to try them on! So here they are :]






Also im in love with Tia Pan trading!!!! Its my new favorite store its like heaven!!! Gosh its just amazing i cant get over it!



So ya im sorry if u read that whole thing of me complaining...anyways love all and God bless :]


-Love ya


Kaylie

1 comment:

Kelsie Blake said...

I think everything will work out for you. There is some guy out there just waiting to meet you! haha I'm not patient either so i know how you feel.