Wednesday, September 10, 2008

happy :] and a story :]

So i know i just posted and its kinda pathetic how i post soooo much but oh well!

I decided that i needed a happy post cuz the last one was well really really depressing. So from the last time i wrote which was what like three days ago not a lot has been going on. I went to the kanab vs Parowan game last night in Parowan and they did SO good! I went with Morgan and Dani it was fun :]

And also yesterday i had my interview to get into the Education Program! This is my first real step to becoming a teacher! Im so excited :] i think i did good on the interview it was really easy actually. They had like five students and one teacher and it was really relaxed so i think i did good...i hope so! Also i have my CAAP test on this next Wednesday. In case you dont know what that is its four hours long, its another form of the ACT and it tells the Education Department if u know what ur doing. I hope i pass...im going to study alot! But ya im getting closer i still have a while tell i become a Kindergarten teacher but im getting closer! Its crazy how life goes so fast. This is something that i've wanted since i could know what i wanted to be when i grew up! I hope ill be a good teacher someday...I also really hope i get into the program. So ya thats about it!

Im going home this weekend cuz its my parents 21st anniversary! Woo long time lol :] I love my parents :]


Can you believe it! My dad has TONZ of hair :] lol they look so happy :]


Their Story


My mom and Dad, Kathy and Dave "officially" met at a Halloween party. My mom says that the minute she saw my dad dressed up in his overalls and train hat (he was dressed up as a train conductor) that she knew he was the one. They had both brought dates and both left without their dates but each other, and went and ate at Arbys. The reason why i put "offically" is because their story is really crazy actually. My mom grew up in Sylmar California. My dad grew up in Woodland Hills California. If you dont know where those are they are about an hour apart. We have a Christmas picture of my mom with santa and on the picture is a number of where she was in line. My dad also has the same picture with the same santa and his number is only like 100 numbers different. This means that they were there the same day. Also my mom new a girl named Kathy through out high school and was really good friends with her. Her mom's name was pug (nickname). Kathy(not my mom) would talk about her cool Uncle Dave and Aunt Jean. Well turns out that Uncle Dave and Aunt Jean are my grandparents and My Grandma Jean is Pugs sister. My mom never met my dad but hung out with his family and knew all about his parents lol. Also my great grandparents have a picture of Kathy(not my mom) getting married. In the background of the picture is my mom. My dad was an usher at the wedding. He could have sat her! There are actually more things like that but what im trying to show is that they were meant to be together. Also my mom was married before and divorced which means she really was meant for my dad! My dad proposed to my mom in Yosemite National Park (my moms FAVORITE PLACE ON EARTH) in one of the meadows there. They were married in the little chapel there in the park. (picture below)They were later sealed in the Los Angeles temple and are living happily ever after :]

That's all for now and hopefully i don't blog for at least a week lol :]





Toodles :]


Kaylie

No comments: