Tuesday, September 16, 2008

my apartment and room

HEY :]

So idk if anyone remembers but i promised pictures of my apartment and my room once i finished it...well i still have a lil bit left to do but i thought i would post pictures of it anyways so here they are :] This is from the door of my room, its not very big and i have a ton of stuff in it but i like it and i think all the colors match lol
This is my bed as u can tell, i turned it into somewhat of a day bed and above it is a cork board and i glued scrapbook paper to it soon that will have pictures on it.
This is straight across my bed, and now its not that crooked but i was standing on my bed so i could get it all in so ya it looks a lil crooked also the picture frame above the tv doesn't have all the pics in it yet either
This is my vanity thats in my room how nice huh?! I dont have to share it with anyone lol its great :] On the wall is pictures and they are outlining a star that is made from a tape measure On the mirror is a "K" that my old roommate made me for Christmas and the picture is on my sick cuz well there was no where else to put it...lol and then my lovely cell phone lol



Now the living room:




The stuff on the wall is all from the thrift store it doesn't really match but hey its worth the try right? and also we like live in the basement so thats why the curtain is all the way closed cuz we have no view just a over grown weed lol Oh well most of the stuff on the wall is DI but the thing over the window isn't thats mine from home and the plant isn't lol


This is the other side of the living room the thing above the couch i got at walmart isn't it cool?! Also please ignore our couch it may be comfy but its really sad looking lol and for some reason all the stuff i got at the DI was Americana theme so thats our theme i guess? lol anyways ya thats our apartment i would show u the kitchen but one its messy and two its not done yet so ya


Thats all for tonight i take the CAAP test tomorrow wish me luck....
-Kaylie


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaaaaaay cuter than my apartment haha. Nice work.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaylie,
It's Holly. Of course you can add us. I know who you are. I don't know if your Mom told you but I was in Kanab last week and visited with your Grandma and Mom. They're both very sweet ladies. It was good to hear from you.
Your apt. is cute. I bet you're having a blast at college. Sometimes I miss those days!
Holly

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaylie! I love your room its way cute. So what have you been up to lately? Still in Cedar?