Friday, September 19, 2008

Homecoming time and hair :]

So im going to do a little bragging in this post on two girls: Kelsie Blake, and Sara Carling :]

Its been homecoming week in Kanab this week so tonight they had the football game and then the dance right afterward. WHY they did the dance right afterward i will never know. Lets not get me started on how i feel about that. Anyways, I decided to come down for it to do Kelsie's and Sara's Hair. This was not a problem at all cuz i love to do hair! So i got in today around two and watched the homecoming parade. Went and saw Bj and Kort at work and got a job for tomorrow lol :] DECORATING :D WOO....anyways after that i headed back home to do some homework and then the family went to the tail gate dinner. After this the fun started :]
I went and picked up Kelsie and then we went back to my house and started on her hair. Sara and Andrea came over half way through. Anyways after i was done with Kelsies hair (which btw she has hair that ringlets beatifully!) i took Sara, Kelsie, and Andrea to the homecoming game so that Sara and Kelsie could sing. Then i got to hang out with Sara, Andrea, and Courtney! I love these girls, they may be like way younger than me but they are just fun :] we stayed at the game for half an hour then Sara, Andrea, and I headed back to Sara's house to do her hair(she has THICK hair) It was a lot of fun! I love this picture! Think im a lil short? lol
It took me an hour and a half to do Sara's hair which was a miracle! Then Kelsie came back over to get ready, and i put her hair up. Now is my time to brag!

Both these girls looked SO BEAUTIFUL tonight!

Kelsie
This is Kelsie's finished project from the front:] Doesnt she just look so pretty! She was pretty as a princess :]



This is the back of her head lol (that sounds funny) anyways i was pretty proud of myself lol however i have some things to thank: Bobbypins and Hairspray and Kelsie for putting up with me lol. She just looked soo pretty! The hair was perfect for her and matched her dress soo well!




Sara

This before she got her dress on. But she looked so beautiful too! Her hair was so thick to do but came out looking AMAZING! Pretty as a picture lol

This is the back(if you cant tell) ll Anyways she wanted it just down and free which i thought was perfect for sara lol. It looks so pretty :]

More Pictures!

They both just looked so pretty! And thats not thanks to me they are just both beautiful girls! They both were Princesses tonight and i had a lot of fun with both of them!

Back of the heads...this is kinda strange picture lol but their hair looks pretty!

Full Length! Both their dresses were so cute! I also loved how the dress showed each of the girls personality :]

Kelsie and I!

Me with the girls :] I look horrid but they look pretty :]

Andrea and the girls :] She was my lil helper!

Well thats all for me tonight Thanks girls for letting me do ur hair :] K night all

Kaylie

1 comment:

Kelsie Blake said...

you're so amazing at hair! Thanks for doing it for me! Like really thanks a whole bunch! If i would have tried to do it, it would have turned out bad. Like last year, when i pretty much had a fro. Wasn't good. So thanks so very much! It held up dancing and moving around which was awesome! It took 34 bobby pins to put it up. You're the best!