Friday, May 30, 2008

Update

Hi

So it turns out that my ggma is actually worse off than we thought....She cant feel her left leg and cant raise her right arm.  Her right eye wont open barely at all and her left lower side of her face has no feeling.  The hospital is keeping her for three days to watch over her and if shes ok then they will take her to a home.  My grandpa was talking to her and asked her if she wanted a feeding tube and she said no.  She may not remember a lot of things but she knows whats happened to her and she told my grandpa that she doesn't want to live like this.  She also told him that shes ready to go home to my ggpa.  If it wouldn't be too much to ask of whoever reads this to pray for her that whatever needs to happen will happen that she will be happy and not have to suffer like this...Thank you everyone so much.....
-Kaylie

3 comments:

Kelsie Blake said...

oh yeah its fine with me. I loved that movie like a lot! It made me kinda sad though. Don't really know why. I've just had a lot on my mind the past couple days.

Kelsie Blake said...

oh yeah...and sorry about your grandma...ohh and being kinda a pain. I'm trying to be nice now haha so I'm sorry for everything...

Kelsie Blake said...

I guess we can be friends...