Sunday, May 25, 2008

too much pink

Josh and his class mates

Josh and i, he looks so pissed off lol

My dad and Josh
Josh and my parents, Yes mom and dad hes happy! haha

My grandma Lulu and Josh

And of course i had to get a few pics with my friends that were there, since i didn't get to go to graduation of the high school which btw i was not so happy about! MEH



Courtney shes my "freshman buddy" even though now shes gonna be a senior!!

McKenna and I, shes such a cutie!


Sara and I, shes so silly :D



Ok now for the last thing, on saturday Ashley got married to Cliff Heaton, im so happy for them! It was a lot of fun, by the end of the day though i was sooo tired!! But i took pictures of course cept them didn't come out soo good.....so just bare with me :D Oh and beware of the dresses that we had to wear.....they are very pink! Cept on a side note i ordered a size six which i was a lil scared it wouldn't fit me but it did!! I was so happy and proud :D lol Oh the things that make us happy lol

Sarah and I in our interesting pink dresses



Ashley and I, i love her and are so happy for her!


Isn't she beautiful!!!


The wedding party :D


All the girls

I love half dead in this pic.....and cole well idk what hes doing but beau, Kayla, Sarah and Randy look great!

After the wedding the group above in the pic well we all went and played at the park until the lights went out it was a lot of fun :D Those boys are all such funny guys lol

Ok well im out for the night :D talk to ya all later :D

-Kaylie

No comments: