Friday, May 2, 2008

Room and Cali

So School is FINISHED!! I officially moved home today!!  Im so freakin happy, however I wasn't so happy with the mess that I came home to in my room haha....For a few weekends I have been bringing tubs home of just stuff I had ( I have so much junk!) anyways so after going and riding my skateboard for a lil while today and getting a drink with Bryt for her bday which was really great  I was off to tackle my bedroom....and after like four hours im all done!!  So i'm gonna post some pictures of it....I think it might be too cluttered and if it is please let me know what you think :D  So  ya here they are:
1.


2.


3.
4.
5


So ya there they are :] Just let me know what ya think plz!  

So now i'm off to go pack for my trip to Cali, Im leaving tomorrow after Josh's baseball game.  I'm going with my dad to go spend a week with him and my grandparents :](his parents).  I'm pretty stoked to go, it should be really really fun!  I love spending time with my grandparents!  It's always fun, we are going to do a lot of fun things.  I will try to post pictures and keep updated!  
I'm also really excited to go to the ocean, i miss it so much! I just don't want to pack, it seems all I do lately is unpack and pack, ugh I think its one of my least favorite things to do!  I hate it!  I wish there was someway I could have my stuff pack itself like in "The Sword in the Stone"!  That would be sweet!  But I guess I should be grateful, when I get home from cali in about a week I will just be working like crazy all summer!  AHHH lol no I'm kidding, like I said I love to work.  I'm also going to have to get Ash's bridal shower all put together (well the final touches I guess you could say).  Josh is graduating on the 23 of May and Ash's wedding on the 24 of May!!  May is gonna be a crazy month but i'm looking forward to it!  I love to be busy.   So ya I have wasted enough of whoever is reading this blogs time so i'm gonna go!  Night :]
-Kaylie

No comments: