Sunday, May 11, 2008

Disneyland and Mothers day :]

Hey everyone
So im home from California now, but i didn't really post well while i was gone.  On Wednesday my mom and dad met in Vegas and switched so my mom was with me in California and my dad went home.  The reason for this was because my grandparents paid for my mom and i to go to DISNEYLAND!!!(Thank you thank you thank you grandma jean and papa Dave :D)  

-This was us before Disneyland-

So Thursday my mom and I set out for Disneyland lol.  We got lost on the way which isn't a surprise because my mom and i have no sense of direction lol.  Anyways we finally got there and it was so so much fun!  My mom and I have never just gone me and her!  It was so much fun lol and by the end of the day we both couldn't feel our feet at the beginning of the day we were really sad that they closed at eight but by eight we were so tired that we both knew we couldn't have lasted tell midnight or even ten!!  Anyways it was so neat and its a memory i will never ever forget! 

 Another funny story was when we went on splash mountain.  Usually you get a lil wet, well i didn't want to get too wet cuz well this sounds really stupid but i was having a really good hair day and that morning we had straightened my moms hair!  We i was in the very front and my mom was behind me the water was REALLY full and we had a heavy guy in the back well lets just say that we came out looking like we had jumped in a pool!  We got some really really funny looks haha.  And then to top that off our picture didn't come out!! 
-Me after splash mountain-
 
-Mommy after splash mountain-
(as my mom called us we looked like wet rats :P)

-me in the castle- 
Oh and also Thursday is like the best day to go cuz we literally pretty much walked on every ride!

Me before pirates :]

Ok...I guess my mom and I do look a lil alike :P
-oh and if u notice in all these pics we have mickey mouse hats on we decided to do it the right way lol we got them the minute we got in the park :D and wore them all day!-

-After Disneyland-

So ya thats it for now :D and i would just like to wish my mom a happy mothers day i love ya mommy!!

night all :D
-Kaylie

2 comments:

Kassi said...

How fun for you guys! Disneyland is the best place on earth!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, but what solo?