Friday, May 30, 2008

good news and bad...

So it seems as if i always have something that i do that is soooo stupid but at the same time really funny because its soooo stupid haha.....so here is my story lets call it....hmmm.....


An Idiot and A Fence Post

So once upon a time there was a girl named Kaylie and she was hanging out with her friends Cole, Randy, Sarah and Kayla and they were watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at the softball fields. Well once they were done watching it Kaylie decided to leave, (she was the first one to leave) Well u see Kaylie usually makes a fool out of herself infront of guys (its just like rule of thumb) made a mental note to herself to not do anything stupid while driving away. So she was driving away and she noticed that on the dirt rode she was on there wasn't a curb to the road right infront of her, she noticed a curb just a little bit to the side of where she was driving but while she saw the curb she also saw a fence post. Not thinking much, Like she usually does, she decided that it wasn't that big so she just drove over it. Well u see she had her music on pretty loud so she couldn't hear anything but her car was starting to drive funny so she decided to pull over just a few feet away and see what was wrong. Kaylie got out of the car and to her dismay there was a fence post stuck under her tire and hooked at a angle to her fender. Now Kaylie isn't very strong, she likes to think she is, but shes not so she started to pull at this dang fence post but it wouldn't budge! AT ALL!!! She noticed that the others are starting to drive up to her car. They get out and the first thing that Randy says is HOLY COW what did u do?! Then Cole being the nice guy he is starts pullin at the fence post after a few mins he finally gets it unstuck and then goes on to tell Kaylie to not run over anymore fence posts.....haha? Kaylie just shakes her head and starts to walk towards her car to drive away and while she does the two boys say, Hey but it looked pretty cool when u drove over it cuz it sent sparks all over!...So the moral of this story is whatever you do dont run over fence posts!



So as you can see its a funny story but i felt like such an idiot!! I swear that i always have the wierdest and stupidest things happen to me, and its usually infront of guys!! Why? well i dont know haha.....but i will admit that it was pretty funny! Oh and sorry for the goof of a story but i thought it would be more fun that way haha.



Anyways in other news, yesterday my mom and i went and played tennis and believe me that was a site!! Haha it was sooo funny im terrible at all sports so as u can guess i did really bad at it lol but my mom was "coaching" me the whole time, funny part is she isn't any better than i am haha!! I also washed my car yesterday and its soooo clean and pretty :D well it was until last night haha....



(Four generations well sorta its not my moms side, My mom, me, Ggma, and my Grandma Jean)



Also in some not so good news....my Ggma(Great Grandma Shirley) had a stroke this morning, shes ok but shes also 94 so shes pretty fragile. They thought she was paralyzed but shes ok she can remember things but she has a little bit of a slur. I think part of it was the fact that its my Great Aunt Diane's (my ggma daughters) birthday and she died about thirty years ago from a drug overdose...so i think that might have helped the stroke a little bit cuz well as most mothers do she misses her so much.....So ya i hope she's gonna be ok, if u dont remember her husband my ggpa passed away in February so shes been having a hard time.

I love ya Ggma...


so ya...hope everyone is good

-Kaylie

No comments: