Monday, May 19, 2008

CONGRATS!

Hey :D
So nothing wonderful has been going on really, i went to the seminary graduation last night and that was neat to see all my friends that are graduating this year! It really doesn't seem like it was a year ago i was doing the same thing....crazy how time flys anyways,.....




So i told ya i would show you what i gave Ashley for her bridal shower present, its not really anything great and i dont know why im posting my drawings on here but here they are:


This was the present i did for ash and cliff, it wasnt much and i felt bad for that but i hope she liked it!

This one i did for my roommates, i was just drawing one night and this came about we thought it would be fun to put it on a tshirt with all our crazy sayings haha...

A couple months ago my moms brothers came down for a small family get together, so we made shirts my parents asked me to draw all my family, after everyone got theres my grandma complained jokingly that she had no hands or feet, didn't even realize i did that haha sorry grandma lulu!

Some other news the High school graduation is this Friday, i feel so bad that i cant go cuz Ashley's rehearsal dinner is that night so im going to Josh's graduation from Middle School(which i cant believe is happening i cant believe him and his friends are old enough, my heck hes gonna be in HIGH SCHOOL!!!

Congrats Josh!!! I love ya :]





i just wanted to congrats all of my senior friends You have all have been a major part of my life so i just though it would be right to congratulate them all!! Good Luck in all that you do!



Morgan :]

Oh garett!!

Kelsey and Adam


Justin and Chasen hahaDani-i wish we were still tight...
Matt
TJ
(sorry i dont have a pic of him....:( but i love him just the same haha)
also T-Rob
and all the other seniors
They have all been a big part of my life at some point in time and i just thought it would be right to make sure i got all of them! Congrats!!! You did It!!

luv ya all :]

-Kaylie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet

Sarah Greener said...

Kaylie, I think that your pictures are soooo cute!!! It is amazing how time flies! It looks like you had a pretty group of friends there!:)