Friday, May 16, 2008

Frogs and Hair

hmmm....
well im sitting at home and i have started the twilight series for the third time! haha :] idk why but i just cant get enough of these books they are my favorite! Im so stoked for the fourth one to come out in August!! So i figured i should read them all again to get refreshed before the last one comes out! Im almost sad that its the last and final book of the series i almost dont want to finish it! Its one of those books where u wish it would just go on and on and on lol i know i would be perfectly happy if it did!
Anywho im almost done with ashleys bridal shower present and when im done i might post a picture of it on here which the two tshirts i have made, one for my family reunion and the other for my wonderful roomies!
You know if you think about it this bloggin thing is kinda a good way to keep track of your life, almost like a journal. I have started to print mine off and put it into a binder so that later on i can look back at what i did! Also idk if i mentioned this or not but my cousin Lauren had her baby girl on monday! Her name is Renee, i dont have any pics of her but she was 6 pounds and 19 inches long and perfectly healthy! My grandma Lulu is now a great grandma, kinda crazy to think that my cousin who is eight days older than me is a mom, anyways now im just rambling.
Last i have a funny story that happened yesterday at work, it was a really random conversation between me and Kort Stirland (my boss) it went a lil like this:


me- Kort?
Kort-Yes Kaylie?
me-What would you do if you had a frog in your throat?
Kort-Well i would tell ya to take some Throat Lozenges.
me-No Kort i mean REAL frog.
kort-Oh well then Kaylie i would tell you to swollow a snake so it would eat the frog.
me-Oh ok well then you could also swollow a watermelon seed so that a watermelon seed would grow in your stomach.
kort-Yup i think that is a wonderful idea.
me-Me too,.....so if i ever have a frog in my throat ill talk to you Kort ok?
kort-Ok.


Another funny one was this one....

kort-Kaylie
me-Ya Kort?
kort-Well i like your hair like that.
me-Oh you like how long it is?
kort-No i like the things on top.
me-You mean the highlights?
kort-Ya those things.
me-Oh well thanks, gosh Kort your really starting to become savy with hair terms
kort-Ya?
me-Ya maybe we should go into a business together, Kaylie and Korts hair shop.
kort-No im sorry but i really cant see myself being a hair stylist

(if you cant tell from reading those two stories korts and i's conversations are usually never serious and never make any sense haha)

-Also while i was at work i broke two of the wisemen...im such a klutz its amazing they still let me work there! So just to warn all if you see that when Christmas time roles around that there are no longer three wisemen and only one its my fault.....
K im done sorry to waste everyones time (if you read the whole thing which i hope you didn't cuz then u just waisted like a whole hour on nothing important....then im sorry!)

Tomorrow is ashleys bridal shower, hopefully it all comes together and works out, well im gonna go read some more :]
Night all!
-Kaylie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last I heard there were 7 twilight books