Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday

Hey
 so today was a pretty peachy day!  Im in cali so the weather is wonderful, it was perfect today!  Since it was sunday we kinda just lounged around.  For lunch we went to Marie Calendars, where i got my.......   strawberry pie!  I was so excited cuz i have been craving this for i dont even know how long!  Like months and months! 
This is me eating my pie the strawberries were HUGE!

After that we went and saw my Ggma (Great Grandma Horton).  It was kinda sad because she can't remember anything anymore and could barely if not remember who we were, its sad to me because she was so smart, i mean the woman graduated from high school at sixteen and was a model in Hollywood!  The crazy thing is, she is such a well manered person that she wont let you know she doesn't know who you are!  She just plays along, anyways it was so great to see her and spend time with her.  Here are some pictures.
This is my Grandpa with his mom my Ggma 

Me and my ggma

This is my grandma Jean and me

So ya it was a great day! I really do love my family!!
-Kaylie

1 comment:

Sarah Greener said...

So jealous that you are in Cali and in super nice weather! Looks like you are having fun!:)