Sunday, June 1, 2008

olive garden bread sticks

Here are some things i've realized 
  1. Friends are awesome
  2. That bath and body works smells great :]
  3. I love cheesy tortillas
  4. Dr. Quinn is addicting but great :D
  5. If your having a bad day just watch gilmore girls
  6. The bread sticks from olive garden are WONDERFUL 
  7. Tanning oil works but dont stay out in the sun too long
  8. Dont drive over fence posts whatever u do
  9. Mcdonald Shakes taste like wax
  10. Everything in kanab closes at ten
  11. I have a wonderful family
  12. Dont try to double pump while swinging you'll look like a fish
  13. Usually when u dont want to do something stupid u usually will
  14. The american idol theme song is really annoying
  15. I love showers :] MMMM
  16. Twilight is the best series ever!
  17. I love shopping when i have money haha
  18. im addicted to hair spray which isn't good
  19. When ur sad just drive and blast your music cuz it makes everything better :D
  20. The gradual Tanning lotion STINKS!
  21. Turn your phone on vibrate during a movie or else "under the sea" will play in the middle of the movie
Ok so i know that none of this serves any purpose and im sorry if i've bored you with my stupid realizations but hey its kinda fun to do you should try it!  Another fun thing to do get a piece of paper and just write random words that come into ur head and its kinda fun to look and read it later :D

ok im done boring everyone soooooo have a good night :]
-Kaylie

1 comment:

Kelsie Blake said...

I've actually done something similiar to this. But it was like a while ago when I was really sad about something and I think i texted matt and he told me to think of happy things so I did and wrote them all down. I think I was supposed to let him read them but I don't think I did. But I think the thing about being sad and driving around in your car with the music blasting is SO true. I've been doing that a lot lately...well since Matt went to Mexico. Just don't play the graduation songs that make you cry while your driving...that causes problems! haha but I think I should make a new list of things that make me happy! It's awesome!