Thursday, June 19, 2008

Warped tour and some bruises

Hey

So this week has been REALLY boring....UGH, i haven't done really anything cept work....wow thats my life is work all the time. But next week i get a WHOLE WEEK OFF!! Im sooo stoked :D YAH! Im going to girls camp, yes i know im like almost twenty and usually u stop going when u turn 18 but here is my reasoning....K

  1. This is my eighth year going, and i love girls camp idk why but its just a good spiritual experience
  2. Its a ward camp this year instead of stake, I have only had one ward camp and it was my first year, so they needed as much help and girls as they could get
  3. I love the girls :]
  4. We are gonna go tubing! Who just passes that up?! haha

So we leave tuesday and then come home that friday morning that evening im driving up to Salt Lake with Kayla, and Sarah and going to warped tour on that saturday. Cooper is going to Warped Tour with us so that should be fun! -I haven't seen him in like.....four months!- We are staying up there friday night and saturday night and driving home sunday....im gonna be SOOO tired! But its gonna be sooo sooo much fun! I've planned on going to warped tour for three years now, but everytime it never works but this year im going YAH!

Other then that nothing has happened.....let me see....NOPE notta! Oh....

Well i did wreck for the first time on my board monday night....it wasn't too bad but to put a long story short i got bad footing (dont ride in flip flops) and fell first knees, then hip bones, then elbows, but i do have some pretty sweet bruises! So ya thats it :]

Toodles :D

-Kaylie

2 comments:

Sarah Greener said...

Well I tried to leave you a comment Kaylie but your text would come up with your post! hahaha It may be my computer though, I will check back later:)

Kelsie Blake said...

I'm so jealous that you got to go to Warped Tour! That's on my list of things to do in the future. :D I wanted to go up with Matt, Chasen, and Chris but they are staying the night so it wouldn't have worked. Dang! You lucky duck!! :D