Sunday, June 8, 2008

old video


Hey
So i was looking on my dads computer today and i found this old video its from my Junior year on October 21 2005. For drama we did this all nighter like a great big sleep over it was a blast cuz everyone was there but anyways so i found this and i just couldn't help myself i had to post it cuz its pretty funny! -oh and if ur wondering who it is, its Garett Madril and Maggie Alderman singing to Jimmy Eat World and the voices in the background are Chasen and Josh Judd oh and the hand with the red shirt is me and the annoying giggle in the background is also me.



Afterwards haha

So I hope you enjoyed it :]


-Kaylie

1 comment:

Kelsie Blake said...

Those two are silly! I can't believe Garett is going on a mission! And to Brazil! That's awesome! Oh and Sam too! They just graduated like a month ago and they already have their calls and are leaving soon. I'm excited for them though!