Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mold and a bump on the head!

Hey

So today was an interesting day. haha, A lot actually happened! I had to work today from about 10-6 well i was planning on leaving at like four but just as i was about to walk out the door Kortney calls me in to clean a freezer. See in the pharmacy there is a fridge and a freezer. Well the fridge is for medicine that needs to stay cold but the freezer well it never gets used. So, something happened to it, idk what exactly but kortney asked me if i could break the ice away from the inside of the freezer cuz it was everything it looked like an igloo since it hadn't been clean for 15 years!. So (not so happily) i said yes. Well i was just starting to do it when i noticed there was this brown stuff on the one side of the freezer. I wasn't about to keep chipping away at this ice that was going all over me before i knew what it was. Well i asked Kort and he told me it was MOLD!!! UCK!! lets say that again! YUCK!! So i wasn't about to go any further without some proper cover up so this is what i found.

A mask and some gloves. I have now marked off being a doctor from my to do lists cuz those masks stink!!! So Kort actually let me off pretty easy and told me to stop however this was about six which i was supposed to go meet Kayla and Sarah at the church to drive up to Clear Creek and go to a single adult activity so i wanted to go home and shower and get semi decent but instead i ended up going looking like i had been working all day......

The activity was actually a lot of fun! Kayla, Sarah and I drove up together and when we got there we met up with Beau, Randy, Cole, Stephenie, and Lindsey Keller and actually hung out with them pretty much the whole time. I talked to Garett for a lil bit while The boys and Sarah and Kayla went canoeing which Beau and Kayla ended up going in the water and getting soaked. But here is the funny story for the day.....

We were all eating dinner and someone starting throwing Popsicles, well im just eatin and all of a sudden out of no where this Popsicle comes and hits me on my forehead! It hurt cuz well Popsicles are frozen if u haven't noticed....and then we are playing with the Frisbee and sarah goes to throw it to me and it ends up hitting me in the throat!! It was all really funny and i laughed really hard but idk whats up with me but things like this always happen to me!! Plus it doesn't help that im like a HUGE clutz!! Oh well over all it was sooo fun and i just love hanging out with the boys! They really do make me laugh so hard and idk i just love hanging out with them they are all sooooo crazy, never a dull moment with them :P After Beau and Kayla fell in Beau came and sat on my lap and gave me this huge hug and got my legs wet, i told Beau i had frost bite on my legs :P ok im done sorry its a long post and i need to get to sleep work in the morning as always!!

Always Keep SMILING

-Kaylie

3 comments:

Kelsie Blake said...

now that sounds like an adventure! haha

Sarah Greener said...

haha love the pic! ewwww mold, I hate mold. Sorry about the hits to the head and neck...ouch. I hope that you go with out some incident for a bit:)

Anonymous said...

Love your new layout