Monday, June 14, 2010

Updates?

Why surrrreeeee :]

This past weekend I was able to see my dad and Josh. Josh had a tourney here. I did however have to leave for the stupid PLT (stupid test to get my something?) That was horrid. Walked in at 7:30 left at eleven???? My poor hand will never be the same! EVER! I was able to drive back from Cedar right after that and spend the rest of the day with my dad, josh, Bj, and her son craig. It was a very fun evening. I went and got a FRO YO with my dad and then ate at Pepper Bellies with them all! I laughed, talked, and really enjoyed myself.

Other than that let me introduce you to my such "wonderful" schedual:

7:00 Wake Up
8:00 Boy Meets World
9:00-12:30 Class
1:00 Home eat some yum grub
2:00 Work out
3-9:00 Chill in the boring apartment

11:00 Sleep

The same EVERYDAY!!

Can't we get a lil more exciting???? REALLY?

I did go to Salt Lake the other day and bought some WAY cute shorts for 7.50! I ate at Olive Garden had a very strange waiter..... he told us the breadsticks have cloth around them because in the kitchen there are flying knives and they cut fingers??? REALLY? why would u ever tell people that are eating something that?? I know he was trying to be funny but it was a lil morbid haha.

I really need to start taking more pictures....

I have taken up the new obsession of Bwitched the tv show on Hulu.

I have a chain that I can rip off the chain everyday :] Its a pretty nifty countdown

Coming home this friday!!!

OH!! I also get a queen size bed from Ikea for FREEEEEEE!!!! Can you jump up and down with me?! I have been in the same bed since I got out of a crib!!

Also happy Fathers day daddy :]


Photobucket

I want to be HERE!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Love ya all :]

No comments: