Monday, June 28, 2010

Lagoon, that's where the fun is!

I honestly don't even know where to begin with the awesome Lagoon post! Maybe I will start just from the night before and my drive up there.



On my drive up there I:



Got a sandwhich molested in mayo (even though i asked THREE times for no sauce!)

Spent lots of money on gas

Got stuck in road construction that ended up only one lane on the freeway going 5 miles an hour

Drove through a canyon in the dark (very pretty....in the day btw)

Almost got lost

Smelled like camp the whole what 7 hours i was driving?!



Yup that pretty much sums up my drive up to Ogden haha



Once I got up there and showered so that i didn't stink...I actually pretty much got shoved into the shower haha

Once I was done with that I made my way back downstairs and we started to talk about doing the splits.

Photobucket
This was me showing how uneven I am.

Photobucket
Then Kels tried. Notice the pain in her face haha

Photobucket
Then she died.

I did however pull a muscle in my butt. It still hurts!!

Then Matt and I decided to try to make a bridge. If you haven't met Matt well he is a lot taller than me and his legs are like a lot longer than mine so this was a task!!

But! WE DID IT! (Well kinda haha)

Photobucket
Attempt #1

Photobucket
Attempt #2

Photobucket
We did it!! Shouts and screams would be welcome! haha

Photobucket
The rest of the crew haha

We then all headed off to bed around 2 am! Got to love being with friends :]

The next morning after watching Soccer we headed out to Lagoon!

Photobucket
The whole group!

We road so many fun rides! Beware for TONS of pictures!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were all excited to ride the wooden rollercoaster!

Photobucket
This ride was a little hard for me to ride haha. I loved it though after!

Photobucket
The headache rollercoaster

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So funny story about these pictures. I had just talked to Kels about feeling sorry for the poor person who got stuck in the middle. How did I end up in the middle?! This ride was the one where you go in a circle and get squeezed! Well no worries I did I think i'm a little bit thinner now haha

Photobucket

We rode a few more rides and then decided we were HOT! So we went on a couple water rides.

Photobucket
The got wet...

Photobucket
But not me! I have skills!

Photobucket
Kels got really wet and her shirt started to bleed through we had ways to dry lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We Now have a new dance move haha "The Bat"

Photobucket
Then they made me look stupid!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I really can't remember why we are doing this...there was a reason I promise!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Me funny her normal

Photobucket
me normal her funny

REALLY??!!

Photobucket
There we go!

Photobucket
Awww :]

Photobucket
Matts epic pic idea lol

We then went on a lot more rides like:
The swings
wooden roller coaster
samari(sp)
The rocket
a few others i can't remember

So I now can mark bungee jumping off my bucket list!!

I did the skycoaster at lagoon! Its this pretty much big swing and you swing WAY high! They strapped us all in and I found out I was the one to pull the "pull cord" As they strapped us in I began to wonder why the heck I was doing it. The end result was amazing though!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After that we headed over to Olive Garden :]

Photobucket
Matt and I at Olive Garden

The next day Kels, McKenna, and I headed home. Longest drive of my life but that's ok!

I want to thank Terry for letting me come and driving and doing all that stuff! It was such a fun trip!! Also thanks Kim for giving up your husband for three days to let him come with us! We wish you could have come!! :(
Also if you read all of this give yourself a very big pat on the back you are A-Mazing!!

More posts coming don't worry!! haha

No comments: