Saturday, June 19, 2010

Girls Night!

So I got back from school for the weekend I decided that a girls night was in need! I went and picked up the girlies and after heading over to Matts house for some yummy ice cream and cake we then headed over to get some treats and food.
girls night
All the girls in the back minus kels and me hehe

Don't worry we didn't finish the movie we started and honestly I couldn't tell you anything about it but thats ok it was fun to hang out!!

Once we were done I went and took the girls home. We had to stop at McKenna's house because we were gonna have a sleep over so she could get her stuff. While we were waiting all of a sudden the boys drove by. Me being the idiot that I am I thought they were driving by to say hi. Ya, I was TOTALLY wrong! Instead I rolled down my window and got shaving cream in my face! Don't worry they drove by at least three times and kept hitting my car with it haha. We then headed over to Delaneys to get her stuff. We were SUPER scared they were gonna come by again so Delaney dashed in and dashed out. On our way back guess who was in the middle of the road Oh you guessed it! The boys!

Photobucket
Look hard I bet you can see the boys!

Well they got us again!

The rest of the late night was spent driving/ sometimes running around town trying to get the boys back!! Don't worry the only people we got were eachother haha. Delaney and McKenna tried to spray the boys but instead shot it back at themselves and I ended up spraying some up kels nose and finger nailing her elbow haha. (sorry about that) It was a very fun night and totally worth it!
I also got to get a lil more sun because of it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My car

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kels Car

Don't worry the next day we got the boys back!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Got to love shaving cream haha

No comments: