Monday, June 28, 2010

My Goal!

This will be the only post I do about my weight I promise. I just am pretty proud of what I have accomplished. I set a goal and it took me over two years about but I did it! It was the hardest thing I have ever done seriously and still is! At the end of my freshman year 2008 at school I weighed 150. As of July 2010 I weight 125! And have FINALLY met my goal weight! I have lost 25 pounds! Sorry I am just so excited :]

Photobucket
At my heaviest

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Before

Photobucket
Now

Photobucket
Before

Photobucket
Now :]

I am pretty happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaylie! I dont know if you even remember me but I lived there from 4th to 8th grade! Looks like you are having fun with all your photography and everything! How did you loose all that weight? I'm up to try anything!! :)