Monday, June 28, 2010

Tennis anyone?!

so I don't have any cool pictures for this post and I know I have posted like six posts all in one day and I'm sorry! However, I did play tennis on Saturday!

It was so fun! I wish i would have had my camera cuz we had some pretty awesome moves! We tried the dino arms move, football stance, among many others! We have all decided that we are going pro :]

McKenna and I automatically gained 5 points due to the fact that it was uneven! However, we didn't even need them because of how amazing we were!

We also had a wonderful coach! He was so talented for only being six years old! haha. He was a little biest however. We had the ball flying everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE!

We then decided to break after our long game (30 mins if that) of tennis and get Icees! MMMMM :] They tasted amazing! I also had a black hand from my lovely tennis racket haha
After eating our wonderful icees we went to the elementary school and swung on the swings. We somehow ended up back at the park just chilling and talking. I also got hit with grass by Mr. Aaron and Mr. Josh. I got them back though :] hehehe!

ONE MORE POST THEM I'M DONE!

No comments: