Saturday, June 26, 2010

Science Camp-a-roooooo

Yes, thats right I went to Science camp! Did I have fun? Well ya, but lets just say I'm glad it was only two days haha. We had to help out for part of my summer school.
Photobucket
All the block students that went.

They kids were a lot of fun I just wish they would have involved us more. I did do something however that I thought I would honestly NEVER DO! I walked through a swamp frog and insect invested pond. YUCK! The mud and water was warm until you got deaper in the mud...then it was cold! GROSSSSSSS :P I did do it though. All I could see myself doing however, was falling face first in it. Luckily my clutzy-ness didn't come out that day hehe.

Photobucket
Hunting for frogssss!


It was fun. I also jumped out of bed the fastest i EVER have due to the fact that I thought there was a freakin rat in the cabin! I don't think I have ever jumped out of bed that fast haha. It was pretty funny! We ended up learning that what we heard was on the roof hehe.

We went up to Cedar Breaks super pretty! There are more pictures that might come later but i'm just not sure.


Photobucket

The next day we went on a little hike that was actually pretty neat. It was SO pretty up there! I just love the mountains! We hiked up to what used to be a sheep herders cabin. It was nothing haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Please ignore my hedgehog hair do. I'm in the back right hand corner

Photobucket

On a rock...a big rock...a very large rock... :]

It was a good time. Later that night I headed out for Lagoon. It was a very..very...long night!

No comments: