Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spot light and more!

Hey all :]
So im in a good mood today cuz here is my list :]


  1. I have finished my English final paper :]

  2. I have no more pet rock projects due :]

  3. I have one week and a half left of school :]

  4. Im going to cali in a lil over two weeks!

  5. I took my science test today and i think i did good for once!

  6. I get to go shopping soon!

  7. Im almost done with my first year of college!

  8. I ate mac and cheese last night for din din

  9. I had enough sources for my english paper!

  10. I got a doughnut in Institue :]
  11. I have amazing friends!

I know that they are all pretty stupid but hey look at the small great things in life right?!


and now for.....DRUMROLL......Time for another spotlight lol


on.....


Papa Dave


David Michael Horton


David Michael Horton was born October 30 1942 to David and Shirley Horton. He was born and raised in California. He played sports for a little while and even beat a few of his high school track records! However, his real love was his motorcycle. He married Jean Robbins and had one son (my dad) David Lee Horton. He worked in the movie business for many years. He is an amazing artist and is also very creative! He knows the meaning of work and has always provided for his family in more ways then one. He is extreemly smart (even though he doesn't think he is) and i love talking to him. He also has a nack for gardening. Every spring their front yard is always beautiful with flowers. He also has always been there for me in also more ways than one. He helped take care of his dad for i dont even know how many years. He is a very caring person and i admire him for so many reasons. I look up to him for taking care of his dad and mom when he could have been doing other things. He is an amazing person in so many ways! If anyone in his family needs his help he is always there to help. Im so honored to have him as my grandpa and to learn from him. I hope that someday i can be such a wonderful person as him. I have so many great memories with him but one that stands out is going to the beach with him and him teaching me how to ride the boogie board :] I inherited my love of history from him, we both love to learn about the history of our family! I love you grandpa thanks for everything you really are a great grandpa :D

have a great day :]

Love

Kaylie

2 comments:

Kaylie Jean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Greener said...

You have every reason to be in a great mood, good job on getting all your school "stuff" done... Yea!!