Friday, April 11, 2008

Happily Ever After

Dreams....

i know i have already posted earlier but i just idk ya...


So after so long i have realized what i really want in life. It has always been there in front of me. Its a temple marriage and a family that will last forever. I think its in Charlie where he says that he believes in happily ever after, well i do. I dont know when it will come but it will come sometime soon i hope. I know this sounds so stupid and lil kiddish but that's what i thought too! But i dont anymore, i see what i want and well im not gonna give up that dream for anything!


The Manti Temple

Night all :]

-Kaylie

1 comment:

Sarah Greener said...

Hey! It was good to hear from you! I am so glad things are going so well for you! I hope that you are enjoying cedar and college life, it is sooo much fun! Dont be afraid or ashamed to go for what you want, if it is what you really want and you know it then go for it! Hope all is well! Oh and if its ok, I want to add you to my link list. see ya