Sunday, April 6, 2008

Provo: the couple capital of the world

ok so i went to....
provo this weekend


&


it will literally go down as one of the worst weekends of my life wanna know why?

(im sure u dont.....but if u dont just skip down to where i name the good things in my life)


  1. i was a tagalong: why? well Sarah was just planning on going but she couldn't just go by herself cuz her parents would let her go alone so i was like what the heck ill go.

  2. Every where i looked people were in couples: this was not a good time for me to be seeing everyone paired up cuz well it just hasnt been a good week.

  3. Sarah and Mandy went on their date on Saturday night and well i thought i would go shopping while they went thinking their date would start at seven. I was actually really excited about going shopping. So i went at seven well turned out the date didn't start tell ten so by the time i had got finished shopping they hadnt started the date so i went and saw 27 dresses which was not a good movie to see alone cuz it was all about a girl and how shes all alone. So then i drove around provo looking for pie cuz i really wanted some, do u think i could find pie anywhere? no of course not! I was gonna go to ihop but there were tonz of college people there and i didn't really want to go in there alone so i didn't get pie and then i went up to the temple and sat it was good for me though i needed to do that for a long time, and then went home...all alone....

  4. I locked my keys in my car: So then to top off the whole "wonderful" weekend i locked my keys in my car...so i had to call AAA to come open my car for me...

So there is why my weekend was horrid! Im so glad its monday(never thought i would say that)tomorrow!


So since i named why my weekend was horrid i should put some good things that happened to me



  1. I went shopping: I got to spend money on myself and get some new spring clothes! I got some really really cute shorts they are super cute and a few shirts which were all on sale!

  2. I got to listen to conference: This time it was really really good :] i enjoyed it and was able to focus that is amazing for me haha

  3. Met up with Mandy: I got to meet up with Mandy Carter and have lunch with her :] you know its crazy we go months without talking but everytime we get together its like we never left eachother! Plus it was good to hear her call me Kay no one calls me that anymore cept her. I wish they would though

  4. Ate at Cafe' Rio: I love this place its so yummy to my tummy! Love Love Love it haha :D

  5. Saw a move: i know this was on my bad list but it really was such a cute movie if anyone has the chance to see it im serious do its awesome twentyseven dresses :] its a buyer!

  6. walked on the temple grounds: I love to walk on the grounds of the temple it doesnt matter what temple it just feels so peaceful and awesome! I luv it :D

So ya there is my weekend take it as you may as for me im really happy that its monday tomorrow and that i get to start a new week...even if i do have tonz of homework cuz finals are in three weeks but ya SUMMER BABY :]

luv ya all :D

Kaylie Jean

No comments: