Saturday, April 19, 2008

lake hair and idks....

Hey so...


Today was interesting....it was not how i planned on it going at all.. but i hope that they had fun....we went to the lake Jennifer, Amy, Nicole, and Sarah and me. First it took us like half and hour to see where we were going to stay then we get there and its windy and we walk down to the beach and there are stickers everywhere! It was windy and the water was really cold....we didn't stay for very long but in that time i found the time to get a horrid sunburn on my back....well we drove back to kanab and then went to Junction it was actually really good and that went well. Later we did Jennifers hair and highlights well over all it came out really good! It took a lil while but i think she likes it and its pretty :] I also did Cassidies hair for her prom and that came out awesome. Now we are watching a movie so overall i think they had fun i did just it was a crazy day. so here are some pics:


2 comments:

Sarah Greener said...

Good job on the hair do's! Pretty cute! Looks like you had fun at the lake despite wind and cold water:)

Kassi said...

Kaylie I found your page from Sarah I hope that is ok! I just wanted to tell you, you and your mom are just too dang cute! I hope all is well with you anyway just wanted to tell you how cute you two are!