Monday, April 7, 2008

the duct tape salesman doctor!


blog blog blog

what if i just wrote that for my whole entry?! So idk what to write about so im just gonna write whatever comes into my mind :] ENJOY!


  1. why do gerber daises grow crooked?

  2. Why is a man freakin pregnant?

  3. Cant anyone water a dumb plant?

  4. Why do people just redo old songs why not just create a new one?

  5. What happend to crayons? i havent seen them in years!

  6. why does the keyboard have to be set up all odd why not just be like abc ect...

  7. i spilled something on my purple shirt looks like baby spit up

  8. i need to throw away that dang lamp!

  9. my side hurts

  10. i need to get a social life

  11. i want fruit loops!

  12. Im the duct tape salesman doctor

  13. I dont understand what im listening to

  14. we have a valentines christmas tree

  15. why does summer have to be so far away?

  16. i wish i had something interesting to blog about

  17. Who thought to make a fridge magnetic?

  18. i need to work on my english paper

  19. I want to play guitar hero

  20. who thought to name the game cranium cranium?

  21. Why did someone invent makeup life would be so much better if it didn't exsist!

  22. my face hurts

  23. Im tired

  24. i want to watch rock a doodle

  25. i really want to draw rainbows and stars

ok i feel much much better :]


i think im gonna go to bed i think that might be a good idea but first i just want to tell all my friends and family how much i love them all :]


Night all i hope you have a wonderful Tuesday and just keep smiling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha interesting... :P :)

DAD said...

very nice new page set i like its very creative ...... dont wory about the couples thing it wil come soon enough ..

Daddy