Monday, April 28, 2008

HOME!

Wow can i just say how much i lOVE home!!! Im so glad that school is nearly done and i can go home and work this summer :] I know that sounds so stupid that im lookin forward to working but i LOVE working at zions pharmacy with Kortney, BJ, Karen, Kathy, Suzanne, Justin, Jennifer, and Courtney!! I love it idk why im just a nerd lol but i just love everyone that works there! Plus Bj and Kort have been so good to me! Im also lookin forward to havin my good old room back haha :] But ya idk i just love Kanab! I love how i know so many people and everyone is so nice! Im just so glad that im coming home this summer for good (well until school starts again haha) But ya i love it and i miss it :] but hey only one week left well two since ill be in cali for a week but ya YES haha!!! Also my hair is gettin long again!! FINALLY!! I know most people wouldn't think that its not that long but its long to me since it hasnt been long since my sophomore year! Well thats about all i need to get back to studyin but it just seems right to put some pics up of Kanab :]....well nvm i would but all my pics are on my other computer that at this point is packed....:[ so ya just think of it in your head i guess!!

Love ya all
-Kaylie

No comments: