Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sunday Tell All

So i found this blog : http://tellallontuesday.blogspot.com/ and its actually pretty cool it has a topic that you can write about on Tuesday's but instead of Tuesdays maybe i will do Sundays :] and it gives me a reason to blog! This is the one i chose to answer today:

What is your full name and why were you named it? Were you named after somebody else?
-My full name is Kaylie Jean Horton I was actually named after my mom and dad! Or so they tell me.....My mom's name is Kathy so they said they took the first part of that and combined it with my dads middle name Lee. Which you would think would come out Kalee???...but somehow they got Kaylie? I dont know haha. They thought they were being orginal and they were until we moved to Utah when i was six and there were a TON of Kaylies!! haha. My middle name is after my Grandma Jean who really is named Doris Jean but goes by Jean so they named me after her :] My aunt also has the middle name of Jean so i guess it just runs in the family lol.

Thats my Sunday Tell All :] hope you enjoyed it!!
-Kaylie

No comments: