Sunday, May 24, 2009

The bishop is an Animal??? what???

Ok-
Again a post for Myself lol but also for all you who read :]

I need to write these down before i forget them!!

I was privileged enough to teach the Sunbeams today in Church (and no that's not meant as sarcastic lol) I really do love teaching them because well....I love kids, and they say the FUNNIEST things!

I had two lil boys and a lil girl today and they were actually really really good! One boy gosh he is a crack up! He says the craziest things and he is SO smart!

-So we were sitting in sharing time and all of a sudden out of no where he goes "Gosh....I really want a Ham Sandwich right now!" He also stated that he was..."Sigh....Im so HUNGRY!" He also said that "Im hungry to my tumbly" You think he was a little Hungry?? lol Oh goodness so funny!

We then went into the classroom, i was teaching about how we have ears and we need to listen with them and i asked the question about how the bishop has ears, and the same little boy goes "the bishop isn't a person he is an ANIMAL" lol i tried to convince him otherwise but then just proceeded to say that he was, "just a kid" lol How can you not laugh at that???

The other little boy told me about how his flowers were blooming sooo big that they were taking up his yard hehe, HIS FLOWERS

Ok i hope that made someone smile :]


-Oh and as for that last emo sad post im doing better now :]

1 comment:

Matt Vaughn said...

haha. i love little kids comments. you have to visit this guys blog. he's a friend of my brothers. he has a similar post with primary kid sayings. they are hilarious!

http://nephiguymon.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-11-15T11%3A32%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=7

it's the primary=4 hour nap after church post